Thursday, February 26, 2009

That's Right...I Watch American Idol And I'm Proud Of It

Truth's out. But basically there is this one contestant who dresses up into a comedic character and just acts like a complete cocksucker. I almost hate him so much that i wished he would pass on to another life but while he looks like a fool he has a fantastic voice which makes him fucking hilarious. But my hope is this. There is a Blind Guy on the show and i'm hoping that it's down to them and this douche bag takes the blind guy's dreams right from under him and making this competition look like a joke. That's all i have to say about this. I'm already embarassed enough....Go Megan Corkery....

Blind guy getting a high five from Seacrest except he can't see the high five.

This is Megan.She looks like Reese Witherspoon but not ugly. Megan gave birth to child at a very young age. I'm going to marry her so i can fuck her mouth and when she wins, i'll stay at home with the kid and she'll support the two of us. Because she loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment