Monday, February 16, 2009

SHIT IS GETTING HEAVY


Fight Amp - Hungry for Nothing

I have a really bad head cold and possibly upper respiratory infection so I'm just going to sit inside all day and think about how fucking heavy this record is. Fight Amp are out of south jersey and all though I don't personally know them I can say they love drugs and don't shower. As a kid I had played a couple shows with the first line up and they totally fucking sucked so I was really hesitant to listen to their recent releases through Translation Loss. Hungry for Nothing is possibly the most brutal thing to come out of the southern New Jersey area is recent memory. Its as if the The Jesus Lizard's rhythm section started a grungy hardcore band and hated themselves.

If you like heavy music this is a must.

Also, go BUY the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment