Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Andy Richter To Return To Conan

Conan has been a part of my life since late middle school, early high school. I went to NYC to go see him, the whole kabang. It's very upsetting to me that he will no longer be in New York and is transferring over to LA. But there is one huge, huge, huge plus. Andy Richter is back as the announcer. I have no idea what happened to the old creepy guy that used to announce but I can only assume he is dead. Andy Richter was what really made Conan for me though and then the dumb ass went and tried a television and movie career which didn't pan out for the best. So i am thankful he is returning. And here is why.

Oh and while searching for clips i came across this little gem from when i was in tenth grade. It's Conan shopping around for apartments for one of the writers with a realtor. the key quote is
Writer-"I think I could live a very happy life here."
Realtor-"Let's go inside and have a look first..."

1 comment:

  1. Andy sucked on the first show - I'll take Joel Goddard and Max Weinberg any day to him!

    ReplyDelete