Monday, January 26, 2009

Shit I've Been Listening To

Towards the end of every month I'm going to start posting the albums iTunes tells me I play the most in no particular order. Here goes...

links will open in a new tab or window depending on your preferences.


Ampere - The First Five Years (Featuring Will Killingsworth of Orchid and Bucket Full of Teeth. Some nice DIY punkish hardcore.)


Cursed - Two (I heard their first record when I was around 16/17 years old and since then have consistently been saying, "This shit is so fucking heavy" with every release.)


Joy Division - Closer (in the last two or three years this album has forcefully made it's way to my top five of all time. Fuck you, I am a depressing person.)


Young Widows - Old Wounds (Everyone from Breather Resist minus the singer. Probably my favorite release of 2008. If you like The Jesus Lizard...)


Pusher - S/T (Steve Sindoni of Breather Resist fronts this short lived awesomeness with members of Lords and Coliseum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment