Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No. Wire. Hangers.

I watched Mommie Dearest for the first time as an adult yesterday. Last time I watched it I was 6 or 7 years old and the only scene burned into my memory is the wire hanger scene. It used to give me nightmares because Faye Dunnaway looked like a fucking monster. Well the scene is just as scary now as it was then. Fuck. This scene is fucked up. They totally stole the Joker's look from this scene. On top of this, what they don't show you is that her brother gets out bed at the end of the scene and he's been strapped to the bed the whole time. And if i cut this clip i would've ended on the girl looking around and simply going "Jesus...Christ". Joan Crawford was a nut. Straight up silly. The clip is over nine minutes long. Watch it all. Every single second. Even tho the guy who cut this clip made it in slow motion it's still fucked.


Here we have her beating the shit out of here daughter. 2:32 MARK.


Here we have her asking her child for an ax at 3 in the morning so she can begin screaming and chopping down her rose tree.


And here is a music video of clips of the movie set to "I'm a bitch" Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment